Naruto Wars Clash of Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Training ground

Go down

Basic Training ground Empty Basic Training ground

Post  Komodo Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:09 pm

This area large area of mud and grass with large pools of water dotting the landscape. The area like the rest of the village is completely encompessed by mist and is surrounded by a chakra displacing fence (It can be jumped over with chakra but you cant walk/climb it).

Komodo

Back to top Go down

Basic Training ground Empty Re: Basic Training ground

Post  Komodo Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Beckum

"Today we have not any missions. You all will spend today training. I won't have any one saying that Team 4 looks like shit. You brats represent me so I won't hold back. You lil shits have had success with basic jutsu and Komodo has shown a great ineptness at chakra control."

*Komodo grins looking at his squad members.

Beckum. "Dont get all cheeky your still just a little snot nosed genin.
Komodo "Whatever Beck cu

*Before he finishes his statement Beckum sprints forth past the other two genin grabbing Komodo by throat.* "You are mearly a guppy in a sea of sharks you would do best to remember that."

Mai
"Hey idiot why did you go running you mouth like that you know how he is"
Jinbei
"Mmhm dont go dying so soon. Actually keep talking like that to Beckum-sensai I think if you do it again he will take better"

*Beckum slams him to the ground not hard enough to break anything.*

Beckum (as if nothing had happened) "Now we shall find out what chakra types you all got. The mist village as you know has a large amount secret water techniques that were created by us. But not everyone gets water chakra. Mai! HOW do we find out chakra typesS!?"

Mai looks petrified cause she knows what happens "Chakra paper Sensai trembling"

Beckum"DONT GUESS KNOW! Be confident stand tall know what you are doing, or die."

*Gets off the ground and stuggles to his feet*

Jenbei
"Hmm ahh so there is still will to stand leffT?"

Komodo "As if I would stay down from that"

Komodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Komodo Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:03 am

*Beckum is pleased with out showing it. He holds up two pieces of chakra paper one per hand. "Theese react differant based on your chakra.
Wind: the Paper will split in two.
Lightning: the Paper will crumple up.
Earth: the Paper will turn to dirt.

As long as your little shits your dominate chakra type will take over but you get some where you the point where you can take control over your repressed type you decide/control which element you use. *Indepently he feeds his chakra into the papers. The first burst into flames. While the other dampens.*

Jenbei quitly "Ahh to oppsites. Fire and water"

Beckum drops three papers onto the floor. "Now get the papers and find out your type."

*Together they walk up Mai, and Jenbei at the same time watch Beckum and stick out their hands in order to recieve the papers. Komodo however bends down inorder to pick up the papers. Beckum " Always keep up you GUARD!" he quickly downward quick at Komdo. Mai and Jenbei brace themselves to block the hit for Komodo. But they were strong the kick pushes past both of them. But the hit goes through Komodo. Beckum grins openly.

"Just as I thought excellent use of bunshin." He hands each of them their papers.

Komodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum